“Friendly Staff” 3 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pontypridd
Market Tavern Hotel
7-8 Market Street, Pontypridd CF37 1RD, Wales   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Pontypridd
New Jersey
“Friendly Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2005

We booked our rooms, four adults, the nites there was nothing going on in the nite club, so we missed the noise. We where told in advance about the nite club and the loud music. I think it is only on Satuarday. Waited three weeks for a response from Hotel to book our rooms. Parking was ok in front of Hotel but not on Wednesday. Open air Market day. We had to park at a car park quite a distance away. Breakfast was fine. Eggs and the other normal stuff. Would I stay again.??

• Stayed September 2005

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2005

When my friend booked this hotel for me he was not told that on the floor directly under my room was a loud nightclub with zero soundproofing! I was not told this either when i checked in. It all came as a nasty surprise.

There is so little soundproofing I could hear what people were saying in the club and the music was horribly loud, especially as I just wanted to go to sleep.

On top of this the hotel couldn't provide me with something as good as an iron.

• Stayed October 2005
Elkridge, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2003

The Market Tavern Hotel is a very quaint hotel on Market Street in Pontypridd. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The pub/lobby is very nice for drinks and a bite to eat. Always a happy face to be found. Very close to public transportation (trains) within 2k.

Been to Market Tavern Hotel? Share your experiences!