“lets go racing !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lets Race

Lets Race
59/61 Brighton Road, Horley RH6 7HJ, England (Formerly Pure Tech Racing)
+44 1293 826800
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Horley
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a unique entertainment centre catering for anyone who enjoys racing, motorsport or who appreciates an adrenalin rush! Our full motion, professional race car simulators feature a booming sound system, creating an atmosphere that simply has to be experienced to be believed. Our F1 model offers speeds of up to 185mph to give you a real rush, while developing enough downforce to keep you flying round the track when you get to those tricky corners.Our blacked out sim room comes alive while spectators can sit in the grandstand to watch the races unfold. Down on the illuminated grated floor, our 10 networked sims allow drivers to experience a wide variety of circuits, meaning you can race on the same tracks as the real racing stars.Lets Race is proud to announce a new partnership with the Marussia F1 Team, which will see us become the fan headquaters for the team racing in the 2013 FIA Formula 1 World Championship.The Marussia F1 Team is a young and ambitious challenger in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship. Now in it's forth year of competition, the Team is going from strength to strength at the pinnacle of motorsport.Together Lets Race and Marussia F1 Team bring passion and accessibility to the highest level of single seater motorsport, creating a centre for race fans to gather and support one of F1's friendliest teams. Showing live coverage on Sky Sports F1, fans can watch all the F1 action before taking part in their own race.
Gatwick UK
17 attraction reviews
“lets go racing !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you think you are a good racing driver then try this, I was going to be world champion by the time I was 25, but now I understand i have absolutely no chance! What a great time can be had.

Visited May 2012

Surrey
“Brilliantly Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you're looking for a great couple of hours of brilliant fun, you've got to try this.

From the moment our group arrived, Nick and the team were professional and attentive. We were made to feel very welcome and found the facilities of an excellent standard.

But, as the name suggests, it was the racing experience we wanted and what an experience we got. The simulator is fully immersive, with moving platforms, force feedback steering, decent graphics and incredible sound effects that gave me goosebumps.

When you put all these components together it really does grip you and, to all intents and purposes, you're in a F1 car, racing other F1 cars flat out around a real race track - what a buzz - just brilliant fun for the money and really gets the adrenalin flowing.

But it wasn't just me, it had the same effect on all of us, so much so, we're already planning our next visit and, personally, I can't wait..

Visited January 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Honestly, I don't get why there's so many bad reviews, it was amazing! I went with 6 others and had a blast! The customer service is amazing, very friendly and the racing is so much fun, especially with a few people! When people say it wasn't what they was expecting... well health and safety would be an issue (One of the reasons why UK sucks sometimes) and you don't realise once you're in the vehicle, especially when you're focused on winning! Definitely go and check Lets Race out, you will not be disappointed! I also filmed it :) enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnE6EVLt-A

Visited December 2012
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Customer Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The cars and the driving was ok but not as good as i was expecting disappointed Everything else was dreadful, I would use this company again if it was free the courtesy of the people if you have a problem, the ridiculous "company policy" line that is spun to get around being reasonable, the lack of acknowledgement when they've made a mistake.I don't know how a company can survive with this level of customer service, take my advice stay away if you want to be treated like a human being !!!

Visited December 2012
Frimley Green, United Kingdom
“Arcade Biased”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went to lets race close to Gatwick in the UK to try out their Formula 1 simulators with a couple of friends.When driving the cars on track the motion of the simulators was not as forceful as I was expecting and the driving experience was very arcade biased. An enjoyable day and i might be back to try and improve my lap time.

Visited November 2012

Been to Lets Race? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lets Race, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.