We stayed there for 2 nights before we flew back to US. We didn't book a hotel in central London since the rate over there could easily triple the rate of this hotel. The hotel has spacious rooms and excellent service. There are free buses right in front of the hotel to take you to the terminals or Hatton Cross subway station. You can take any one of the 4 to5 bus lines. So the wait at the bus stop is pretty short. Hotel also provides you with the all the info about those bus lines. So it's really easy and economical. There's also an excellent Chinese restaurant about 5 minutes walk, or you can jump on the free bus for one stop. This is a real Chinese restaurant, not those take-outs. We are really happy that we picked this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Arora Hotel Heathrow is only a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Restaurant and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Arora Hotel Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Arora Hotel Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London