Arrived at 10 pm, staff very friendly and helpful. Room nice enough with reasonable facilities ( kettle, trouser press, etc). Bath was very nice but unable to lay out in it ( I'm 5.10 tall). Overlooked runway but only just heard SOME very very small aircraft noise. Double glazing was about 18 inch deep ! Breakfast was delicious but "London" priced at nearly £16. Too much. That aside would go back even if just for the fabulous nights sleep on a mattress I want !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Arora Hotel Heathrow is only a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Restaurant and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Arora Hotel Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Arora Hotel Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London