Just came back for a 2-night stay at Arora Hotel Heathrow. The hotel is located a 5-8 minute drive from Heathrow airport, you can easily get there using a free bus service (such as U3), no need to pay for taxi or for private bus service.
Accommodation: Rooms are spacious and comfortable, offer the basics, and are really quite! You can hear no noise from outside and you can hardly hear anything from nearby rooms, they've done a great job with soundproofing! Bathroom could be bigger, bed very comfortable, helps you have a good sleep. Ironing and coffee facilities in room a big plus.
Personnel: Helpful and polite, checkin and checkout process went smoothly.
Breakfast: This is the hotel's weak point. I found choices very limited for a 4* hotel
I also tried the Smith's restaurant, food is really good and up to standards, but service on a busy day might be quite slow (had to wait abt 30 mins for the main course)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Arora Hotel Heathrow is only a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Restaurant and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arora Hotel Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Arora Hotel Heathrow West Drayton, Middlesex