This is a great hotel for an overnight stay prior to flying out of Heathrow. It is easy to get to on the A4 and there is a free bus to terminal 5 that stops right outside the door. Secure underground parking next to the main heathrow police station!
Rooms are spacious , clean and comfortable and the restaurant offers a good range of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Heathrow Hotel Bath Road (formerly Arora Hotel Heathrow) is only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. The hotel is also served by the Hotel Hoppa. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Smith's Grill and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site limited car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Heathrow Hotel Bath Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Heathrow Hotel Bath Road West Drayton, Greater London