“Nitish treat me like We are special for him” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Arora Hotel Heathrow

You added Arora Hotel Heathrow to your Saves list
Arora Hotel Heathrow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Grove, Bath Road | Sipson, West Drayton UB7 0DG, England   |
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
“Nitish treat me like We are special for him”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed from £79 to £999 hotels so we do understand the diff. From check in to check out all average but our dinner exp. was so nice the guy who serve us his service was outstanding very helpful. Check in average, room good, bathroom average cleanliness ok, service outstanding value of money good I was expecting at least a smile from the reception staff but NOT

• Stayed January 2013
Stephen C, General Manager at Arora Hotel Heathrow, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your review on the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Nitesh looked after you so well.

At Arora Hotels our mantra is to ‘exceed expectations every time’ so it was disappointing to hear you found the overall experience average and that the Reception staff could have been friendlier. I’ve shared your review in our management meeting and your feedback has been taken very seriously. Rest asurred we will take action to improve the areas you highlighted.

Thanks again for the feedback and we do hope you will consider Arora Hotel Heathrow the next time you are in the area.

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

this is how the staff in Arora hotel deal with any obstacle you might face while staying there..A warm welcome with a nice smile is the very first thing you see followed by a fast response to your requests or complaints..what is amazing is that the hotel is close to the runway and you do not hear the noise of the airplanes departing in a way that bothers you..it is just a humm that will never disturb your sleep..My girlfriend and I stayed there for 9 nights in a double room Number 209. it is not a big room but the space is fair enough..the room had an LCD TV, ironing machine, hair dryer, tea and coffee with kettle, a safe where you can put your important belongings, drawers for shoes, a closet and of corse a bathroom..room service is excellent and they leave nothing behind. The hotel has a bar, a 24 hours restaurant, hair dresser and nail care, body spa, and a mini grocery where you can buy things you need...
a good thing is that the bust stop is just at the gate of Hotel and all red buses that comes from the airport to the Hotel are free...you can take a free bus to Hatton cross metro station and start a long Journey to London ( approx. 30 min or more).
the only disadvantages from my side were the distance between the hotel and the city..and the free WIFI which is super slow..
But overall i would really strongly advice you to stay in this hotel if you are looking for a good hotel near Heathrow airport..and for me if ever i am coming to London again i will definitely stay in Arora Heathrow...no doubt

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and welcoming and the room quiet and well equipped. It was also good to hear you enjoyed our 24-hr Room Service and found the hotel’s location to be convenient.

With regards to travelling into London, the quickest option is by the Heathrow Express from Terminal 1. The journey time is 15 minutes into London Paddington where you can connect to the Underground.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow the next time you are in the area.

Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had an overnight stay at the Arora Heathrow hotel before flying next day and found it to be excellent value for the price. The room was clean and furnished to a good standard and, although not overly large, was perfectly adequate for me. I enjoyed a good night’s sleep in a comfortable bed with no disturbance by aircraft noise. The ensuite was a good size, clean and with a larger than usual shower stall. The restaurant has a good selection of dishes on the menu and my meal was very tasty, although at London prices; I chose to have a more reasonably priced breakfast at the airport in the morning. My main reason for choosing the Arora was that I wanted to watch a football match in the evening and the Arora has wide screen Sky Sports TV in its comfortable bar where I was able to do this. The bar manager was very friendly and helpful as indeed were all the hotel and restaurant/bar staff. To get to the hotel from Heathrow’s Central Bus Station, catch the free public bus U3, 75 or 76 from Stand 18 (rather than the Hotel Hoppa which costs £4.50); the hotel is located at the third stop (called Compass Centre) on the route which is directly across the road from the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review on Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be good value for money and the rooms clean. It was also great to hear you liked the Big Screen Sky Sports in Smith’s bar and found the Restaurant & Bar Manager to be friendly.

Our menu prices are based on the quality of food we buy in. For example our steaks are sourced locally from a Surrey based farm and are priced at a premium due to their quality. I do appreciate your feedback though and thank you for your comments.

We do hope to welcome you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow in the near future!

Frigiliana, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We had to fly into the UK on Sunday to catch a flight out of Heathrow on Monday. We asked Trailfinders, who had booked our travel arrangements, to find us a hotel and they came up with this one. Less than 5 minutes by free bus from Terminal 3, it was everything we could have wanted - friendly, efficient, helpful with generous comfortable rooms and phenomenal sound-proofing, so that we didn't hear the aircraft taking off at one minute intervals just the other side of the A4. Plus, Trailfinders got it for us at £53 for the room for the night, so two recommendations in one!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephen C, General Manager at Arora Hotel Heathrow, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the team to be friendly, helpful and efficient and the location to suit your requirements.

Thanks again for choosing Arora Hotel Heathrow and we hope to see you again soon!

Wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fantastic double glazing ! Not a noise from outside the hotel - ie runways, jets etc. No noise from hallways - late arrivals, luggage, yelling kids etc. Lots of noise from the Niagara Falls that the people in the room above us apparently had running in the bathroom though !

We asked for runway view rooms, but were travelling with kids so needed a three bed room - only available options were lower down so less good for planespotting. However, if you go to the top of the stairs / Fire escape there is a massive window with excellent views. Reception staff will direct you.

Rooms are generally double with the odd one with sufficient space for an extra bed. We booked through hotel.com and although specified a room for three they still only booked a room for two. Having seen a similar review I phoned and asked the Hotel to check what had been booked - and it was only a double bed. Advised by receptionist that I wasnt the first complaint on this. So if you have booked a room for 3, double check. Not all rooms will take a third bed. I was glad we had caught it before it became an issue.

Car parking plentiful and apparently secure. Only gripe is no lift or direct access to hotel so needed to hump suitcases up stairs. Didnt eat in the hotel, walked along Bath Road to Il Basilico (Unpretentious reasonably priced food family friendly), Breakfasted in T4 before flight.

Room Tip: If booking a room for three (other than direct with the Hotel) - make sure that the booking goes thr...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Stephen C, General Manager at Arora Hotel Heathrow, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at Arora Hotel Heathrow.

Our family rooms are indeed on the ground floor with limited views of the runway/planes. I'm pleased the team directed you to the viewing area where you were able to enjoy the view. We have also looked in to your room type with hotels.com to ensure we receive the correct information for future bookings. I apologise if this caused you any inconvenience. We also have a 24-hrs Porter service at the hotel so should you stay again you are welcome to drop your bags off at the hotel entrance before parking.

I was pleased to hear you found the rooms to be quiet and liked the secure parking and I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow in the future.

Many thanks,

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Once again used the Arora before a flight from Heathrow, and once again very glad I did. As before the check in and breakfast staff very polite and friendly which I have found can be hard to find in airport hotels around Heathrow. Breakfast very good with plenty of choices, premier room very spacious and clean, and again very little noise inside and no noise from the planes on the outside. Once again used the bus to reach terminal 5 from outside the hotel, and as I said in my previous review it does not cost anything as you are within the Heahtrow free bus zone, and there is also a good service to Heathrow terminals 1,2 &3. As long as the service and experience at the Arora stays the same I will be staying here when I fly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be helpful and friendly and the Premier room to be clean, spacious and quiet and the transfers to the airport easy to use.

Thanks again for choosing Arora Hotel Heathrow and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time at the hotel! Loved everything from location to service. I've stayed at Sheraton at LHR before too but must say Arora is going to be my choice from now on. The breakfast is very good. Internet could be cheaper but at least it's fast. Loved the closeness to the airport and the fact that you cannot hear planes take off or land even though you can just across the street from the runway ;)

• Stayed December 2012
Stephen C, General Manager at Arora Hotel Heathrow, responded to this review, January 6, 2013

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and will be making Arora Hotels your first choice from now on! The team work hard to 'exceed expectations every time' - our mantra! So it's great to hear comments like yours...

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Been to Arora Hotel Heathrow? Share your experiences!