I stood at the Arora for one night on my way to Bucharest. I guess the best thing that can be said about it is that it serves its purpose as an airport hotel. It is close to Heathrow, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and there is a free airport transfer via public busing. Finding the bus to take you to the hotel from Heathrow is not hard but I wouldn't say it was very easy, especially after a long flight. The bus stop back to Heathrow is very close to the hotel but it can be a little bit of a wait to catch it. I was at the bus stop with two other guests and we all had the same glancing at watches and the street routine down. Still, it is a very good hotel for the price and the location and the service it provides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Arora Hotel Heathrow is only a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Restaurant and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Arora Hotel Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Arora Hotel Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London