“lamb sunday lunch, wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Thai, Pub
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“lamb sunday lunch, wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I called in again, on my way back from brighton to birminham

had the sunday lunch..it was sooo ,, good

recommend it to anybody staying at any heathrow hotel

• Visited June 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“sunday lunch x2”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

made 2 visits recently, one with a friend.. I had the roast lamb sunday lunch, it was, without doubt, the best sunday lunch I have had for a long time. my friend who is thai, had a curry off the thai menu, she said it was superb and authentic

then yesterday I was near heathrow on business, I again had the roast lamb, which did not disappoint

would return and return

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed at the park Inn where we heard the food was over priced so we wandered 10 mins down the road to find this gem!!! Fab service lovely food, very resonable!! 2 adults 2 kids ate for £30!! Cheaper than home!!!! Food great for the price! Totally recommend!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A real suprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

A have passed this place many time in the past but decided to pop in. They serve a variety of foods - I had a thai dish. It was served quickly and obviously cooked to order. It was tast and good value. The place appeared to have a good mix of clientele between locals and travellers, plus a mix of ages. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I do see myself popping in again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Very Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Nice little pub, friendly girls behind the bar. We too visited after tripadvisor posts.

I had an Abbott ale, then I noticed the man emptying the pump to change the barrel, just after a barmaid had pulled my pint. I mentioned this to him and he said I should taste it and if it was off, I would have to have a IPA (the only other beer on tap), it was off and he just poured me a IPA, which was a very average pint. I was not impressed by his attitude, or the beer.

We were in a party of 7, we asked if we could pull 2 tables together and the man who served the food said that was fine, do what you like. We ordered and the food was great pub food, although I didn't think the green curry was a big enough portion. It was very good curry though.

The man trouble was the way the food came out, I'd finished my curry by the time the last of our group had had his food delivered, it was embarrassing, I saw another group there who had the same thing.
There was also an issue over a particular food order, we only found out 40 mins after ordering, it would not be available, so she asked for another veggie salad and ended up with a stir fry...

I think it's a talented amateur cook in the kitchen, but you can tell they aren't a professional by the way things are done.

I wouldn't go back until something changed.

• Visited April 2014