i stayed here for one night in jan,i was flying to stavanger to see my brother early in the morning and needed to check in at T5 at 5am, main hotel seemed ok, i payed for a "standard" room, i checked in and was taken to a house round the corner, which i didn't feel safe in, the lock on the bedroom door didn't work and with a slight push im sure it would have come open, i had no plug in the sink in my room, no tea of coffee making equipment and not even a cup to drink water from the tap, whilst looking for a cup i came across what seemed to be a shared kitchen, the cups had peoples names on then and so did the cupboards, i didn't even have a telly. there was a family living above me which i thought was odd, and a couple in the room next door having sex all night long, this place is a knocking shop! the bath upstairs didnt have a plug along with the sink, it was dirty as well, this place was a knocking shop, i went to reception and asked were i could get a cup of coffee from and she said the pub across the road which was closed! prices are cheap but cheap for a reason, pay a bit more and stay at the hoilday inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heathrow Lodge has recently been renovated under new management; an ideal choice of quality and convenience for leisure, business travellers and airline crews,Wide Selection of Rooms: From basic to En-suite, We offer the widest range of accommodation, ranging from family, triple, double, single through to basic double and single occupancy budget rooms. Only en-suite rooms have tea / coffee making facilities, TV with satellite channels,Ideal Location Situated just west of Heathrow Airport in Longford Village, Heathrow Lodge is a local hotel away from the hustle and bustle where our guests can enjoy the perfect relaxation time before flying off Free Shuttle Bus.Courtesy shuttle service runs to and from the airport included in the room rate. Our free courtesy bus service collects and drops guests off between 0600am - 10:00am (Mon -Saturday) . There is no service available in the Evening and Sunday. How to come to lodge from Heathrow airport? 1.From Heathrow Terminal 5: The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. Following direction will help you to find Heathrow Lodge: (a)In Terminal 5, Please go to the Bus Stop No 6 (outside Arrival)and Catch the free public transportation bus no: 423 then, Get off at the first stop ( Stop Name: The Square. Please Walk back few minutes and you will see the Heathrow Lodge on your right hand side (2) From Heathrow Terminal 1,2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 (Point No: 1) 3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off in stop Pinglestone close. Then take the bus 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close and cross the road. 4.From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 of Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 (Point No:1) 5.From Central London: (a)Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) of Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 ((Point No: 1) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Heathrow Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Heathrow Lodge West Drayton, Greater London