Really, where do I start. If you want to actually have a good start to your holiday then please avoid this place at all costs.
Upon arrival we were allocated a 'basic' room- which was basic, no tv etc which we didn't mind as just wanted to get our heads down. One of the beds was practically broken. To escape, my partner and I walked to the grim pub opposite the lodge; no atmosphere and expected to pay a minimum of 10 by card. We didn't stay and instead headed to the coaching inn which was two minutes walk away. Lovely little inn, friendly atmosphere, cosy and good drinks prices.
We made the walk back to our 'house' (we were allocated an outside room in one of the houses outside the hotel)where we found our key wouldn't work. Went back to reception and a friendly gentleman managed to open it and switched us to what we thought was an improved room... No chance, handle on window was broken so it could not ber closed, leaving us to a restless nights sleep hearing traffic and planes throughout the night. Highlight of this place is the staff who are friendly, not anything positive to say about the rest...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heathrow Lodge has recently been renovated under new management; an ideal choice of quality and convenience for leisure, business travellers and airline crews,Wide Selection of Rooms: From basic to En-suite, We offer the widest range of accommodation, ranging from family, triple, double, single through to basic double and single occupancy budget rooms. Only en-suite rooms have tea / coffee making facilities, TV with satellite channels,Ideal Location Situated just west of Heathrow Airport in Longford Village, Heathrow Lodge is a local hotel away from the hustle and bustle where our guests can enjoy the perfect relaxation time before flying off Free Shuttle Bus.Courtesy shuttle service runs to and from the airport included in the room rate. Our free courtesy bus service collects and drops guests off between 0600am - 10:00am (Mon -Saturday) . There is no service available in the Evening and Sunday. How to come to lodge from Heathrow airport? 1.From Heathrow Terminal 5: The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. Following direction will help you to find Heathrow Lodge: (a)In Terminal 5, Please go to the Bus Stop No 6 (outside Arrival)and Catch the free public transportation bus no: 423 then, Get off at the first stop ( Stop Name: The Square. Please Walk back few minutes and you will see the Heathrow Lodge on your right hand side (2) From Heathrow Terminal 1,2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 (Point No: 1) 3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off in stop Pinglestone close. Then take the bus 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close and cross the road. 4.From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 of Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 (Point No:1) 5.From Central London: (a)Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) of Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5 ((Point No: 1) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Heathrow Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Heathrow Lodge West Drayton, Greater London