This was our second stay here and once again good. The bathroom has been upgraded and we were in room 201. Yes we did hear the planes but it stopped at 2230. Good nights sleep and very comfy bed. Small room but it was only for one night. Took the pod very good and better than the hoppa. I think the hotel is cashing in on the pod as its free to ride but they charge five pounds a person to get through their gate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to all terminals, with direct access to Terminal 5 via the eco friendly Ultra POD network in 7 minutes. As well as boasting spectacular views of the northern runway and architectural splendor of terminal 5 from the hotel restaurant, terrace and bar. The Thistle London Heathrow is the ideal place to unwind whether you are flying off early or arriving late at night. Also because we're close to central London Thistle London Heathrow is a perfect venue for business meetings and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thistle London Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle London Heathrow West Drayton
- Thistle Heathrow
- Thistle London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Middlesex