Hotel badly in need of refurb, decor very dated and tired, room small, bed small (although comfy), shoddy finishes (tap in sink broken, water didn't drain away well. The rooms are very randomly numbered and it was easy to get lost in the rabbit warren of corridors. We ate a buffet style dinner in the Longford Suite at the adjacent conference centre, food not great at all. The dj at our after-dinner disco was very average and had an unfortunate habit of managing to put a record on to kill the atmosphere. Breakfast very disappointing too. The only redeeming feature of the stay (apart from the company!) was the service from many of the staff. They were friendly and tried hard to please. Location good for Heathrow and breakfast room looks out over T5.
No lift so difficult for people who are not so mobile or have lots of luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to all terminals, with direct access to Terminal 5 via the eco friendly Ultra POD network in 7 minutes. As well as boasting spectacular views of the northern runway and architectural splendor of terminal 5 from the hotel restaurant, terrace and bar. The Thistle London Heathrow is the ideal place to unwind whether you are flying off early or arriving late at night. Also because we're close to central London Thistle London Heathrow is a perfect venue for business meetings and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Thistle London Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle London Heathrow West Drayton
- Thistle Heathrow
- Thistle London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Greater London