I booked the hotel for one night and 4 days parking for £72.00 which is great value for money when you consider that the parking alone is £40.00 at the airport. The staff were very pleasant and the hotel is dated and a little depressing but for what I needed it for it was fine.
I left too early to have breakfast and there is a shuttle bus that goes directly to the airport every 30 minutes for £4.50 which is a bit steep as it is only a mile! Very convenient though.
If you want a luxury hotel you need to biik one and pay for one but if you want a place to bed down before a flight in relative comfort and leave the car for a few days this place will be fine.
The food was expensive at £12.50 for a burger but you can walk to McDonalds which is 200 yards away which will save you money if you have kids with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to all terminals, with direct access to Terminal 5 via the eco friendly Ultra POD network in 7 minutes. As well as boasting spectacular views of the northern runway and architectural splendor of terminal 5 from the hotel restaurant, terrace and bar. The Thistle London Heathrow is the ideal place to unwind whether you are flying off early or arriving late at night. Also because we're close to central London Thistle London Heathrow is a perfect venue for business meetings and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle London Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle London Heathrow West Drayton
- Thistle Heathrow
- Thistle London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Greater London