We stayed here for a night before, and a night after, our holiday. And we left our car while we were away. (It was fine.)
Although the hotel could do with a facelift and is looking a bit tired, it is functional as a one night stopover before/after flying. It is very convenient indeed for Terminal 5. The staff were friendly and helpful (helped us with our luggage), and the meal we had was surprisingly excellent.
Our rooms were basic but served their purpose. The bathrooms need more shelves, and the showers are low quality and difficult to adjust. The beds were comfortable, but the rooms were small. Free wifi worked well.
The whole place is a bit of a weird warren, with many long corridors and twists and turns. I wouldn't want to stay here for long, but it's perfectly acceptable as an airport stopover, which is what it is.
We found it quite difficult to find the entrance, so allow extra time for this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to all terminals, with direct access to Terminal 5 via the eco friendly Ultra POD network in 7 minutes. As well as boasting spectacular views of the northern runway and architectural splendor of terminal 5 from the hotel restaurant, terrace and bar. The Thistle London Heathrow is the ideal place to unwind whether you are flying off early or arriving late at night. Also because we're close to central London Thistle London Heathrow is a perfect venue for business meetings and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Thistle London Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle London Heathrow West Drayton
- Thistle Heathrow
- Thistle London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Greater London