You added Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow to your Saves list
Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“value deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We stopped over one night prior to our flight from terminal 5. We had a weeks parking in the deal. Excellent value.
The room was disappointing. Functional but with a double bed up against the wall on one side.
Unfortunately we had been allocated a room amongst the in-transit flight crews which meant comings and goings constantly throughout the night and early morning. Not a quiet night!
The self service buffet was good with a varied choice of dishes.
All the staff that we encountered were very friendly.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked two rooms for our family at the hotel for a conference we were attending, and requested two rooms close together. This clearly had not happened, and the best we could get upon reiterating our request was two rooms a 5-minute walk away from each other. At least they were on the same floor. We had a family room and a standard room. Interestingly enough, the standard room had two double beds and was larger than the family room, which had a double bed and a single. Considering the fact that the standard room costs less and has space for more people, I would book two standard rooms next time.

The rooms at the hotel were supplied very differently. Some rooms had soap and toiletries in dispensers on the wall. Others had little bottles. Our standard room received free bottles of water every day. The family room didn't.

I stayed in the standard room. Staying with a child, I wasn't happy by the fact that the TV didn't work until the last day of our stay. Luckily the WIFI was fine. Neither was I impressed by the entire shower head unit almost coming off in my hand the first day. I reported both faults to housekeeping, and they were not addressed. Another oddity was the makeup mirror being placed high up on the wall over the toilet, where only a very tall person could look into it. I would suggest simply dismantling it, as it has no function in that location.

Apart from this, the room was comfortable, quiet, and it was useful to have an empty fridge in the room.

Breakfast was very good at the hotel, and with an unusual selection for a mainstream European visitor, as it offered items like noodles and other items more common in Asia. This was a plus, though. The hotel put on a buffet dinner during the conference, and we only ate there once, but the food was very good.

The only minus was the bar area, where service was surprisingly slow - also the first day of our stay, when not many people had arrived. Friends of ours commented that it had taken them a very long time to receive their food. On the one evening, I joined my friends for a drink and was told that some of our group were at the bar ordering drinks it took about half an hour for them to return.

The hotel's location is good, so I would stay here again if I got a decent rate and was able to book adjoining rooms.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The room was small but we were just stopping overnight so we could get our early flight. There was a conference booking in at the same time as U.S. And it took an hour to get to the front of the queue but an hour later there were no queues so I guess it was our bad luck. We used the hotel for parking while on holiday flying from Heathrow the shuttle bus was on time and good value £8 return if you paid in advance. The price of the hotel was cheaper than parking only at the airport. I would throughly recommend you come here and get a relaxing night before your flight.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Neil M, General Manager at Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear carole07810

Thank you for posting a review following your recent review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay - apologies for the wait at check in - be assured the delay you experienced was very much the exception.

Indeed the Hotel is an ideal park and fly stop over at Heathrow before your flight, particularly as it has an extensive car park and is one of the closest Hotels to the Airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was flying from Kiev to Dallas and had to over-night in London. I stayed here. It was VERY convenient to the airport. Room was very clean and crisp. Desk staff was efficient.
You have to pay for the shuttle thought, which was a bummer- 5L. H54 gets you there.
For my purpose it was a very good choice and I would recommend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay.

I was pleased that everything at the Hotel suited your needs and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel was just fine to get a sleep after a long haul flight from Sydney on route to Rome the next day. We just caught the Hotel Hopper bus from the airport and our room was basic but comfortable and we really enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner at the restaurant downstairs. The food was good quality and tasty. Overall we would stay here again just to get a rest stop.

Dear Light W

Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review following your stop over at the Park Inn Hotel by Radisson London Heathrow.

I was delighted to learn everything was to your satisfaction and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you require accommodation at Heathrow.

St. Gallen, Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have a spot of .. u know what.. on my toilet and I saw it right after my check-in when I came into my room, which I do not expect from a hotel like this. I called house keeping 4 times over almost 3 hours. Finally a cleaning lady came with a supervisor. I could tell how sorry a cleaning lady was with a mistake/ spot she had missed. But I have to say I expect a little more from this supervisor. She was not friendly and her sorry was not sincere. In fact, she seemed annoyed by my request.

I doubt if I would stay here again, unless I have to

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Chadarat S

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.
I was very concerned to read your comments as clearly this is not acceptable and I can only apologise. I have also spoken to our Head Housekeeper on the matter.

I hope you will reconsider and return to the hotel on a future occasion.

Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We parked our car in their large car park, organise this before you travel if you want a good deal.
Easy and efficient check in and check out.
Short journey to terminals, between 10 and 15 minutes. Again, buy your tickets on line to get a better deal.
Rooms are clean, light and warm. Bed comfortable.
Above all, the hotel is quiet>
It is a large chain hotel without charm but if you just want to sleep and eat here, it is fine.

Dear Santorini74

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

I was pleased to read your positive comments about the Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Neil Muir

Been to Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow? Share your experiences!