This hotel is ideal for an overnight stay prior to or after a early/late flight.
It is well worth checking the Novotel website for bargains. We paid £59 including breakfast for 2 adults & 2 children.
The entrance foyer is lovely and airy with a glass roof. The area is nicely divided up so that there is plenty of seating areas. The is a resturant, a seperate bar area along with a childrens play area which has X-box & playstation as well as smaller toys for younger children.
The pool is rather overlooked as it is right next to the bar / resturant - but the children didnt seem to mind. There were plenty of floats / armbands etc in the pool area and towels are stacked both in the pool area and in the changing rooms, the pile was kept topped up through out our visit.
The pool and foyer area were lovely and clean.
The staff on the front desk were extremely friendly and very helpful, willingly accomodating our requests.
The computers in the foyer have free internet access for 20 minutes at a time.
The rooms arent huge but they do have all you need in them, including tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, mini bar, tv etc. They have a £14.99 offer which gives you broadband access, pay tv & film and internet connection on the tv for 24 hours.
The food served in the bar was good. The childrens meals at £7.50 was excellent value and included a starter, main, pudding and drink.
Breakfast was also excellent although I dont think its £14.50 worth of excellece, so do try and get it included in your package!
The hotel doesnt seems to be able to produce a decent hot drink, we tried tea, coffee and hot chocolate, all were terrible. I suggest just making hot drinks in your room and dont bother buying them in the bar / resturant.
The hotel is only a 5 minute drive to heathrow and is linked by the hotel hoppa.
Parking was secure, having a barrier for cars & a gated enterance for pedestrians.
I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Heathrow is located in the heart of Heathrow Airport, 30 minutes from Central London. This hotel is ideal for guests on a business trip offering high speed internet access and extensive conference facilities. Close to StockleyPark andtourist attractions such as Windsor Castle and Legoland. Enjoy contemporary cuisine in the pleasant surroundings of our Elements restaurant and lounge bar. Relax in our heated indoor swimming pool and gym at no extra charge. Onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Middlesex