“not a very attractive Novotel” 3 of 5 stars

Up to 40% OFF THIS WINTER
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“not a very attractive Novotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The newer generation of Novotel's all have a tasteful Interior. Unfortunately that could not be found here. The building, the lobby and even the rooms gave me the impression that I was staying in a hospital rather than a hotel. The water tabs of both my shower and bathtub were leaking. As a result a very wet floor. Housekeeping should have noticed this earlier than I did. A sign of poor maintenance. Use this hotel for a short sleep only as the surrounding area is pretty dull. When you are in between flights at London´s Heathrow airport it´s ok. I would avoid staying longer than necessary. The quality of the bed was good and I had no inconvenience of arriving or departing aircraft.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel after a very stressful 2 days before Christmas uncertain as to whether or not Id be able to fly on my purchased flight to Australia (visa issues). The Heathrow hotel hoppa bus dropped me right at the door and only a 10-15min journey from terminal 2. The front desk staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The room itself was spacious and the bed comfortable and I slept well. Bathroom also nice and free wifi worked well.
My only very minor complaint was it took a long time to get a response from room service when I rang. When the food came however it was lovely. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone before/after a flight and I'll definitely use it again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel as I had an interview at Heathrow and thought it would be better to book a room the night before than drive from Bristol on the day.

I had a terrible journey to Heathrow and my expected arrival was actually 4 hours later!
I had an interview at 7am the next day and was absaloutley hanging and just wanted to sleep.

I booked the room for around £50.00 not inclusive of breakfast but a good amount for the area. I rang the Reception multiple times whilst I was at the airport and was stressing that I couldnt work out the Hotel Hopper bus times.
They helped me out and looked up bus times and where to get them from. (I could not find anyone in the Airpoirt to help me..)
When I finally arrived, the reception were so kind and helpful. The check-in was fast and efficent and when I got to my room it was a suprise.
The room had a king sized bed!! I booked a twin (only room available) It seemed I was upgraded? A very nice suprise.
The room was spotless, comfortable, modern and warm. The bathroom was fabulous with a power shower and a rainfall shower head.
Incredible after the day I had.

The reception organised a taxi for me the next morning and a morning wake up call.
Didnt sleep very well due to my nerves, but the bed was very comfortable.

Have reccomended this hotel, and will be back if I need a stopover at Heathrow again.

The Hotel Hoppa runs every 15 mins in the day and then after 7pm every 30 mins. The shuttle drops you off directly outside the hotel entrance.

The only thing I will mark down on it the breakfast cost (which i didnt take)
It stated £19.95 for a cooked breakfast! I bit steep even for Heathrow!

But yes, thank you very much!
If I get the job that I applied for I will thank you for the help ;)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Julian M, Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Buddyhollieee,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review !

It is such a pleasure to hear that we managed to give you a relaxing time in such a stressful moment than in a preparation to an interview.

We are delighted to hear that the team was so helpful to you and that you have enjoyed our facilities.

We cross fingers for you and hope that you get your new position. Wishing you the best of everything during the New Year.

Cambridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was travelling for business to Edinburgh and decided that rather than get the children up at 5.00 to beat rush hour round the M25 or leave later and sit in traffic that £73 for a two rooms (family room) was worth it. It certainly was. You know what you get with Novotel having stayed on the continent with them. So clean and comfortable beds. Friendly staff and decent breakfast. Less than ten mins to Terminal 5 and I parked at the Pods which the kids thought was great getting the ride into the terminal. I would recommend and will be making my next booking for February.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Chris B,

Thank you so much for your nice review.

We are so glad that you have enjoyed staying with us and that you found the staff to be friendly.

All the best wishes for the end of year, we look forward see you again in the New Year !

Warm Regards,
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The property is a typical airport property. The room was clean, the bed was okay but not one that I would want to sleep on for many days. It was a little awkward to get here and access to public transport was not so convenient. I have platinum status with the Accor hotel group and was stunned to find that the "welcome drink" benefit of that program only applies to the member even if the booking is for two guests. All other properties have extended the welcome to my spouse as well. I find Novotels in Asia to offer a much more hospitable level of service than the European properties and this was probably the least welcoming of the Accor properties I have visited. I would stay here again but wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear chucksi,

Many thanks for reviewing our hotel.

I would like to confirm that we have taken note of the points you have mentioned.

We wish you a happy Chistmas and a wonderful New Year and look forward to your next visit.

Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was clean and quiet and the restaurant and bar were nice, the food good at dinner and at breakfast. Check-in/out was a bit slow - only 1 or 2 people on the desk so had to queue for quite a while for both and unfortunately the Hotel Hoppa bus to this hotel doesn't run as often as many of the other hotels if you are coming from/going to the airport that way but good access if you are arriving by car

Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels

Julian M, Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear 960JanK,

Thank you so much for commenting on your stay at Novotel London Heathrow.

We were delighted to read your comments and to note that you have enjoyed our restaurant for dinner and breakfast.

See you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Been to Novotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!