I had booked into this hotel, and only looked at trip-advisor after the booking. Saw a lot of comments about sharing your room with a cockroach, about tacking furniture, musty rooms etc. I was actually dreading my stay, but since I had paid and they weren't giving refunds on internet bookings, I ended up going there.
The shuttle service to the hotel is run by the local council, and covers a number of hotels in the vicininy. At GBP 4.00 it was a little steep, but still a better bet than taking a taxi or walking. Be WARNED though, that the shuttle doesn't keep much in the way of change, so don't expect to be able to get change for GBP 20.00, because you will be disappointed !
The hotel was nice, clean, food might be a tad expensive, but then again, it's cheaper than travelling into town to find something else. The beer selection was pretty good, and the service overall good, if not terribly informative (I was told that there was no need to pre-validate my credit card, and then discovered that without this validation, none of the interactive services were available to me).
The room was very spacious, and above all clean. They had a selection of pillows with different levels of firmness, and the usual hotel bits and bobs (tea / coffee etc). The bathroom was clean.
The triple glazed windows mean that you hear absolutely no noise whatsoever from the motorway.
The only gripe I have is that although there's an aircon in the room, there's no heater (at least none I could find, and no heat setting on the aircon). This means that the room can get a little chilly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. Click here All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London