“Worthwile with good connections” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Worthwile with good connections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is situated close to the airport and is a reasonable Airport hotel.
Clean rooms to the same standard as any other Holiday Inn, well lit and with a pleasant smell when you enter the room, no stuffy or over bleaching smells.
Airport Hoppa bus for 4:50 one way or 8:00 pounds return is not a bad price, but the hotel is the first on the route so you get there in 10 minutes but takes 30 to get back to the Terminal (4 other hotels to visit)
Like all the airport hotels they have a lot of services they offer for getting to London
In terms of value this and the Crown Plaza are pretty much the same experience, the price depends on when you book
Either way this one or the Crown Plaza just up the road have not disappointed me

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and we are pleased to learn that you were not disappointed with our hotel.

I am sure that your review will help fellow travellers when they come to choose their accommodation at Heathrow.

Thank you once again, we do hope that you will choose to stay with us whenever you next need accommodation at Heathrow.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Polish first
Dereham, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was a great find and a great place to leave a car before flying. I have never driven to any London airports when flying to long haul destinations before because I have always used the national express coach or a private taxi as they have always been reliable. But this time, I booked the national express airport coach 4 months in advance only to be told at the last minute that they were changing their timetable which affected my flight schedule. So I was desperate for an alternative and I found this hotel through a website.
I recommend this hotel, it is well-kept and the room is nicely furnished and very clean. I arrived back from my Bangkok flight in the early afternoon and got the hotel coach pick-up within few minutes, very convenient and was dropped off near the hotel door. I left my car for fortnight and stayed when I got back from the Far East. I had my supper at the restaurant which was equally good and reasonable. I slept very well as it was also very quiet to my surprise despite being close to the airport. Front desk assistants were very helpful and obliging. I'd stay here again in future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind and positive review we are so pleased to learn that you found the hotel a great place to stay and leave your car.
We are so pleased you enjoyed every point of your stay with us; I will most certainly share your review with all of our team who will be thrilled.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Longfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here on first and last night of our Singapore holiday. Brilliant both times. Room service was exceptional. Location great with cheap and quick access to LHR terminals. Highly recommended. First stayed here in 1974 when it was the Posthouse.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review and do hope that you had an enjoyable holiday in Singapore. We are pleased that you found your stay brilliant on both occasions. I expect you noticed some changes from when you first stayed in 1974. Our Room Service Team will be thrilled to learn that you found the service exceptional. I am sure that fellow travellers will find your review very helpful. Thank you very much and we do hope that we can welcome you back in the very near future.

London, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've stayed at lots of hotels around Heathrow before flights. If you have a car - this is the best,
Off the M4 and straightforward to get to the hotel. Then to get to the airport in the morning, very straightforward - right back onto the roundabout off the M4 and a straight run into the airport. I've driven round and round the roads near Bath road trying to get to the right bit for the airport - not the stress you want when trying to get to the check in.
Reception staff were great and a little goody bag for the toddler in our group. Parking was easy with sufficient spaces.
Halls and lobbies are nice and well lit and feel secure.
Room was a little on the worn side but very clean. This was the only things that let the hotel down.
Beds are excellent and the room is that bit further from the runways so very very quiet.
We had room service and the food was good, reasonable prices for room service, and still hot on arrival.
I would most definitely here again. Good value for money. Not perfect but pretty close.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear CatkibdibUS,

Thank you for your constructive review and we are please to learn that you had an almost perfect stay and that you would most certainly stay with us in the future. I am sure that your review will assist other fellow travellers when they wish to stay at Heathrow.

Thank you once again.

Belfast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed for two nights during a trip to Legoland. Booked via the legoland website. No problems at all with booking. Hotel room was a family room, very clean, comfortable beds/pillows. Very quiet hotel at night time, despite being so close to heathrow. All staff very friendly and helpful. We were staying over a very cold weekend, and found it very cool at our breakfast table as getting a draught from the main entrance to hotel, when we asked to move, it was no problem at all for staff to relocate us. Also received complimentary parking as part of our booking, again no problem getting car parked and ticket validated to accomodate this. Plenty of area within hotel to relax although we didnt get much time for that, as we spent two full days with our children at legoland. Would definately recommend this hotel. Very handy for legoland also, as we hired a car, just a short journey (approx 20 mins) to windsor. This is a very large and busy hotel, yet customer service does not suffer.
PS. My husband appreciated the complimentary Mars Bar in the hotel room every day!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear LABelfast,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and your trips to Legoland, of which it sounds like you made the most of a very cold weekend. Thank you once again for your kind comments.

West Sussex UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

There isnt much to complain about with this hotel. It does what it says on the tin. Usual Holiday Inn decor and a very nice oriental restaurant. The breakfast is also usual fare, well presented and fresh - the added bonus is that they have a little pancake machine that made a nice change.
The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable -bathroom gleaming and plenty of towelrs although the hot water took a little time to come through.
The only real gripe I have is the signage and parking outside the hotel, the parking is very haphazard and its extremely confusing as to where you can park. There are car parking bays everywhere and cars parked up on verges etc! I ended up finding myself nearly driving out of the exit barriers as I ended up there by accident - I had to reverse and start again. On a couple of days I had to drive around the whole site twice before I found a parking space. Not ideal after a long day.
A word to the wise, this is a fair distance from the airport and the main cluster of airport hotels - that said it means its much quieter and far less prone to the sudden rushes that cancelled flights cause for the nearer hotels.
To summarise Decent nights sleep, good food and service marred slightly by the 'free for all' parking.

Room Tip: I would ask for anything above the 4th floor if you want a quiet night as coaches arrive at all hour...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to post a review.

We were very pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and found your bedroom to be spotlessly clean and very comfortable.

I was sorry to learn you had difficulty in locating a car parking space, we do have a car park attendant on duty to assist our guests and I apologise that the attendant was not on hand. Our Concierge are also available and can help you.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and thank you again for your review.

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

A really handy hotel for Heathrow Terminals 1,2 and 3. Reasonably priced, parking and easy approach from M4. Rooms are fine and clean, haven't tried breakfast or dinner. There is a smarter Holiday Inn nearby but more expensive and no more handy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review of our hotel.

It was good to learn that you found our hotel to be reasonably priced and easy to find from the M4.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Guest Relations

Been to Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4? Share your experiences!