We stayed at the Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4, JCT 4 for one night, with 8 nights parking when flying from Heathrow airport. I’ve stayed in many Holiday Inn hotels, and this is certainly one of the better ones. When approaching the hotel from the road, the building looks very modern and inviting. Once inside we were not disappointed. The reception area is very large, clean and modern looking, and the reception staff very polite and helpful on checking in. The room was a complete surprise as I’d booked a standard room but toyed with the idea of upgrading to a superior room. As we were staying for only one night before flying off on holiday, I opted to stick with the standard and much cheaper room, and I’m glad that I did. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. A nice bathroom with a good shower, large TV and a large comfortable bed. What more can you ask for? After a quick shower and a bit of telly, we went down to the bar for some dinner. This was unbelievably good. Not the cheapest food around, but the quality was out of this world. I had a chicken burger and chips that was probably one of the best that I’ve ever tasted. My other half had a pizza that I also had a little of, and the quality was superb. Better than many (more expensive) restaurants that we’ve been to.
The next morning we took the hotel hopper service to Heathrow to terminal 4. From the hotel you can purchase return tickets for slightly cheaper than you would pay from the bus driver directly. We had to go to terminal 4 which is at the opposite side of the airport to this hotel, but it still only took about 25 mins to get there, stopping at other hotels on the way. On returning to the hotel a week later, my car had been moved from the front of the hotel to a long stay car park at the rear of the hotel.
All in all, a first class hotel. Great rooms, great food and great service. I’ll be looking to use this one again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4 J4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn Heathrow M4 J4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4 J4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodations and car parking for up to 15days. Click hereAll bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas.Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 15 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee.Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is 4 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, JCT 4 West Drayton, Middlesex