Please avoid this place.
I am a platinum member with Intercontinental hotels and used to love this hotel. It was one of the best at Heathrow until recently. I have read on here about the hotels service level decline, and frankly I just expect bad service (I mean it IS in England...a place not known for its quality hotels and service) however, the lack of service never bothered me until my last stay. The rooms are generally clean and smart but small (however they WERE new, but are now showing their age - mold in bathrooms, scuffed carpet etc). Big issue here was hygiene.
My room literally had 3 or 4 of what can only be described as SKID MARKS on the bathroom floor....Human or Animal thats blatantly wrong and shows me they dont clean rooms adequately.
Called manager, was ignored multiple times. Went to bed as had EARLY flight - didnt use bathroom again. Checked out in the morning and demanded to speak with the GM. He basically told me he did not care that I was a platinum and prided himself on "never offering a refund to a customer" Slightly odd and not helpful in the least. In fact he blamed me for checking in late.... Indian run hotel with near 100% indian staff. Not impressed. Was offered Breakfast but frankly I question the cleanliness of the kitchen and the staff if poo is considered acceptable and "not refundable". Appalled. Will be appealing to corporate to beg the franchise to be pulled. Disgusting treatment. Also on checkout told they made a mistake and had used my credit card to secure another guests room....WTF!
avoid at all costs. I used to love this place, but now its literally just gross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Holiday Inn London - Heathrow hotel for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and high-speed wireless internet (free for the 1st half an hour of usage) in every non smoking guest guest room we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow West Drayton, Middlesex