“My friends from across the pond love it!” 5 of 5 stars

+44 1895 435515
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sipson Tandoori Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Somerset UK
“My friends from across the pond love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

These guys know what they are doing. I always take my American visitors to the Simpson for a first night or last night in the UK curry and it never dissapoints. You can read all the reviews, the food is good, it is getting a bit more expensive, they do serve drinks in pints unless you ask for something else, Indian beer seems to more expensive than fine wine - but all in all you will not be disapointed. Opening hours seem to suite people who fly in and out at odd times during the day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Cranford, New Jersey, United States
“Damn good Indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Was looking for a great Indian restaurant in London near Heathrow. Front desk at the Sheraton recommended Sipson. Only 5 minutes away from great food and even better service. I arrived at 5:30 when the restaurant and had the place 2 myself. Had a flavorful chicken dish as a starter and a spicy shrimp dish for my entrée. Washed that down with a couple Kingfisher beers and I was all set. Quite an affordable meal. I would go back any time I am back in London.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Queensbury, New York
“Excellent food!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Let me say first that i have never before had an experience which inclined me enough to post anything on trip advisor ......Being here in the UK for my last evening before returning to the US, i decided to just drive around the area to see if i could find something different to eat. I stumbled upon this Indian restaurant which looked attractive from the outside so i went for it. I was traveling by myself on this trip but the restaurant made me feel quite welcome. I had both a Tikka and Tandoori dish and the serving sizes were perfect and the flavor was even better. My server, Abdul, went out of his way to make personal conversation with me and along with the other members of the staff, the service was quite excellent. Overall a really pleasant experience and environment. In an area where a lot of places are overpriced, the dishes were very reasonably priced.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bracknell UK
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Let me start by saying that I was not paying for tyhe meal on this visit as it was courtesy of one of my suppliers so I cannot comment on the prices. The food was good, tasty and reasonable sized portions. The service was excellent very attentative and friendly. The toilets were clean and welllooked after, always a good sign!

• Visited January 2013
london
“Consistently good food and service but getting pricier!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant and ordering take away since they opened which must be at least 15 years. The food and service is always good but the price has been put up again and the portions are getting smaller. I suppose they are targeting business travellers from the local Heathrow area and not the locals, I think you should be careful that you don't over price yourself. It's a 20 minutes drive to Southall where you can a really good authentic meal for half the price!

• Visited January 2013