Living a good distance from Heathrow we always like to stay in a hotel close by the night before to prevent the first day of holiday being a mad rush along the motorway. We have tried a fair number of the surrounding options and this is definitely the best and deserves it #1 rating. As with other Premier Inn, the rooms are decent sized, clean and with comfy beds for a good nights sleep. The bar area is also very good and the bar staff were excellent and very helpful with food and drink service. Food portions are a good size and reasonably priced and can recommend the pizza! I usually like to avoid chains when on holiday but when you just want somewhere to start your holiday off right then as Lenny says 'you can rely on a Premier Inn '. As with others the only annoyance is having to pay for parking but they do now have a machine in the lobby which accepts cards.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel
- Premier Inn Hayes
- Premier Inn London Heathrow
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - M4/J4 Hayes, UK - Middlesex
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - M4/J4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.