“Sheraton Skyline - One of the Best Heathrow Area Hotels” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow

You added Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow to your Saves list
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bath Road (A4) | London Heathrow Airport, Hayes UB3 5BP, England   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hayes
Calgary, Canada
“Sheraton Skyline - One of the Best Heathrow Area Hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times for a single night prior to my flight back to North America. While it is not the Ritz, this full service hotel is modern, clean, has great amenities, good service, all at a reasonable price. Probably the best value for money hotel in the Heathrow airport area.

I booked this hotel once again on April 18th, 2013. Checkin was quick and efficient with knowledgable staff. I arrived and was on my way to my room within 5 mins.

I was offered room 2027 which was very clean and equipped with a king bed, lounging chair, flat screen HD TV with over 100 channels (including North American), functional work desk, and a spacious well equipped bathroom.

Had dinner at the sports bar and the food was quite good for pub style, with very good service. Hotel has a nice restaurant and sky bar in the centre of the complex (sky garden) which offers finer dining and a more relaxed atmosphere. The hotel has a well equipped fitness centre and a free form pool, also located in the sky garden. Quite nice for an airport hotel.

Check out was quick and the concierge quickly arranged (less than 5 mins) a driver to get me to terminal 3 for my 11am departure.

Will be staying again and wholeheartedly recommend to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear dclark0298

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the form and recognising the level of service you have received from the staff members of the hotel during your stay.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (336)
  • Polish first
Bayonne, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I liked the club lounge and food/beverage options. The hotel is very close to the airport and is at a reasonable rate. The club rooms are spacious and the Internet is lightning fast. I did, however, experience a problem with my laundry. I did express laundry which is done in house. The prices where very high and I think ended up being more than my one nights stay. No discounts or complentary pieces for SPG platinum members. Not only was the laundry so expensive, when I went to pack the finished pieces in the morning, they were still damp and didn't look ironed. When I got back to the USA, I noticed that one of my shirts had four holes in it. I don't recommend doing laundry at this SPG property, even if you absolutley need to as I did in my case. I am working with an SPG Platinum concierge to resolve the issue.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear whslc

Thank you for taking the time to complete the form and giving is very valuable feedback on your experience.

I sincerely apologise for the issues you experienced with our laundry services and I can assure you that I will be following up with our Executive housekeeper to resolve the issue.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Loved the place, great value for money on the mystery choice for hotel and car parking we were so pleased we took the gamble of not knowing what we would get.
10mins on the bus from hotel and you're at the terminal. Brilliant

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Finchyj78

east yorkshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

i booked my room through heathrow airport website. when i got to hotel, had been mix up with date of arrival. was allocated different room. my room had what appeared to be 2 connecting doors- one on either side of the room! WHY?

i could hear bits of conversation a couple were having in the next room to me, and also heard them making a drink- could hear the spoon being stirred in the cup! not what i would expect from a 4* hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear quadbikequeen

I sincerely apologise for the issues you experienced with the connecting doors. We do have many request for connecting doors however if you contact me directly I will be able to update
your profile so you do not receive a connecting room in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent stopover for early flight. Room and communal areas clean and tidy. Sports bar good for quick bite. Our top tip: get one of the free buses across the road. Gets you to the airport in 7 mins- no trawling around on the Hoppa to other hotels.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ellie A

Thank you for your comments and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards

Dalaro, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I took a preparent long weekend to London to relax and just celebrate. We were up on the club floor and therefore lounge access. We arrived early in the morning, our room was not ready but we were given lounge access and being able to eat some late breakfast whilst waiting for our room. The concierge stored our luggage and then front desk called up to the lounge when our room was finished. That service was fantastic as being five months pregnant the rest I had in the lounge and access to their amazingly beautiful restroom was brilliant. Service throughout the hotel was amazing and we have promised to come back and bring our son along with us. Trip was in April 2011.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Swede81Sweden

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you and your new born back to the Sheraton Skyline in the near future.

Yours sincerely,
Lockerbie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We travelled from Scotland to fly from Heathrow for the right flights. We booked this place for one night along with 11 days parking. We also booked the buffet breakfast. The whole package was cheaper that just booking the car parking on its own, so overall it was a bargain. We found the hotel to be quite classy, great spacious room, great pool area for some relaxation and the breakfast was excellent. It had us stuffed!

The car park was a T3 long stay at Heathrow itself and this arrangement worked well, as you just take the car there after check out and just leave the car park when you return. This better than messing around with returning to the hotel etc as we have done at other places before. Overall, a good hotel, no complaints.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Colin D

Regards,
Rooms Division Manager

Been to Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!