How on earth they can charge £189 for this hotel beats me, well that was the price of a room on their webpage, I was lucky and got a deal through Octopus.
Rooms are dissapointing, the double room I was allocated, was in the inner circle with nil view, wedged shaped, and tiny. It was supposed to be a double room, but more like a single room with a slightly larger single bed with the pillows hanging off the edge of the bed. Defo no storage for 2, no minibar, 1 small bottle of shampoo, black mould on bath seals, grubby shower curtain, shower pouring water over the bath floor etc. I have stayed in better Hi Express hotels.
Breakfast room, was a riot, so many un-cleaned tables, looked more like a school dining hall after a juniors sitting than a 3* Holiday Inn. Food as you would expect, plenty on offer, good choices. Shame about the dirty tables.
Anything positive, well if you are flying from LHR, yes location is excellent and Hotel have a contract with a good cab company offerering fixed rates in good quality cars.
In future, I will pay a few pounds more, forego my PC points and stay in a better hotel, this was a let down, who gave it 3* needs to go back to star rating school, 2* more generous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport with the new Terminal 5. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and HSIA (High Speed Internet Access) The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 1, 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.00 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T1, 2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, UK - Middlesex