Compact hotel room close to the airport. No room to swing a cat but then I didn't need lots of room. Hoppa pulls up right out front so very handy for the traveller.
The bed was fabulous and soooo comfortable. Table provided for suitcase – which I love. Hate having to step over a case on a floor.
Shower facilities were very good with non slip mats provided. Water was piping hot. Room was lovely and warm and quiet. Not a peep from a plane. Heavy curtains helped block noise and sunlight.
Reception staff were very helpful on arrival and exit. I had breakfast in the morning and it was standard buffet fare and quite satisfactory.
Lounge bar on the ground floor should you want to avail yourself of a drink and chill out.
The corridor to the rooms was a bit tired but I wasn't bothered, as I'm more concerned with the room any noise. I'd certainly stay here again if I needed to be near the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, UK - Middlesex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport with the new Terminal 5. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and HSIA (High Speed Internet Access) The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 1, 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.00 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T1, 2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.