Just 15 minutes by bus from Terminal 1, modern facade but the rooms are looking dated. Surprisingly good service from everyone we met, nice touches like being asked at the very good breakfast buffet if we would like to take 2 coffees with us, also good choice of food options which included superb home made Middle Eastern Tapas at the bar; we had 4 glasses of Moët plus 4 tapas for 53 quid, very reasonably priced and top quality. Sound proofed rooms ensure a good nites sleep, the bed was a touch soft but we slept well and although we hate the over-the-bath showers it worked very well. 1 main concern was no free wifi, no excuse for this in what is essentially a businessmans stopover. A good choice for in or out trips from this crazy airport.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Marriott London Heathrow Hotel
- Marriott Hotel London Heathrow
- Marriott Hayes
- Hayes Marriott
- London Heathrow Marriott Hayes, UK - Middlesex
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your London Heathrow Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.