If you've got to stay at the airport, you could do worse than the Ibis. The room was clean and comfortable enough, and there was no noise from outside. Granted it is soulless, but you're not there for the amenities and facilities, so ... However, even though it is an Ibis, you pay for its proximity to the airport (which, in actual fact, is a 10 minute bus ride away). BTW, there's no need to take the hotel hoppa. Take a 105, 111, 140 from the central bus station, just mention you're staying at the Ibis and the bus driver will tell you which stop to listen for. Fare is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport is 1km from Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Hotel Hoppa H6 to and from the hotel runs every 20 min from 4.15am to 11 pm, GBP 4.50 each way. FREE Local bus service also available from central bus station from 5.30 am to 11.30 pm(no.105, 111, 140, 185). Easy access from the M4 and M25 motorways, 45 min from Central London. Ideal for business stays or weekend breaks, with 351 air cooled rooms, 5 Family/Suites, Restaurant, 24 hour snack bar and private parking. WiFi access available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Middlesex