1/ Only issues were I orignally booked on line for 1 night but later decided to increase my stay for 3 nights, I contacted reservations to try & change this for 3 nights firstly the man I was speaking to was hard to understand at times as his english was not great & I do not think he understood what I wanted to do. I ended up having to do it myself on line but had to do 2 separate bookings & go to reception on the 3rd morning & had to explan this again as a new registration which I was a little annoyed with, should be a system where you are able to change this.
2/ Unable to print important documents from the guests computer, I tried to print my boarding pass but was unable to print this, staff tried to help to no avail. These 2 computers need to have a printer connected to so guests are able to print important documents.
3/ Had to wait to be attended to at reception at times as it was busy, maybe put more staff on especially during holidays to cope with the load.
4/ Room service would have been handy but was not available at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London