“Poor food, poor service. This is not 1970's” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 239 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian
Formby, United Kingdom
“Poor food, poor service. This is not 1970's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went for a meal here for the first time. This will be the last also. The food was poor to say the least. The service was the same. The waiter only spoke to us at the end while giving us the bill, which I paid and left. Latter I found he had chared us twice for two items, the talk was i presume to stop us checking the bill too much. There are much better places to eat, this is 2013 not 1973

Visited July 2013

Liverpool
“excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this restaurant. It is authentic, the food is fabulous and varied and I have never had a bad meal here. The staff are wonderful and are very accommodating to your palette. They even taxied my coat to my house when I left it there after a visit.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal with fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I ate here with friends on a Friday night and had a great time!
The food was excellent authentic Italian with friendly, knowledgable staff.

I will definitely return soon.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Its ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a saturday night, on first impressions it is a nice authentic looking establishment. Staff were friendly. We ordered garlic bread to start, but i was not impressed by this at all. It didn't taste very garlicky, was quite thin and dry. For main course i had risotto which was quite nice, but not the best i have ever had. Service wasn't brilliant either, had to ask for drinks a couple of times and the bill a couple of times too.

Visited August 2013
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Great choice of food. Staff really pleasant and couldn't do enough for you. Waitress even supplied me with her reading glasses. Decor was like being in little Italy. Food great, antipasta for 2 delicious and owner really accommodating. Excellent will be back next time in southport

• Visited August 2013