“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
pembrokeshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I've been a regular at the tearoom, every since I tasted the homemade soup! And when I say regular, I go every Sunday with my husband and parents. The soup changes daily, from Beetroot, to pear and parsnip, the creativity in receipes never fails. If I have room, I'll treat myself to one of the fabulous cakes. Excellent friendly staff, I can never find a fault, hmm well maybe, they close November to February (although we're trying to talk them around) and we can never find anywhere that comes close! Thank you beach break!

• Visited March 2013

100% Recommend
Tenby, United Kingdom
“BRILLIANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is a lovely place to eat, and drink cold cider! We walk from Tenby regularly - and it is our aim to get to the Beach Break for coronation chicken baguettes, or the daily special or soups. Wonderful cakes too.

• Visited October 2012
Manorbier
“Brilliant beach cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I live nearby and just have to say this is a great little place to stop for a bite to eat and a relax. Zoe, the owner, and all the staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful and they go out of their way to make your experience there as welcoming and enjoyable as possible.
Inside the cafe is lovely and my favourite spot is in a little corner with sofa seats. There is also outside seating and the seats in the back garden are very pleasant.
I have been there many times and they are also, a big plus for me, welcoming to 4 legged friends also. My friend and I have stopped their for drinks and ice cream with our 3 big dogs, 1 husky and 2 Samoyeds, and they allowed us to take them through to the back garden and even brought them water.
As for the food it is simply yummy and very moreish! Fresh local ingredients are used were possible and the prices are very reasonable. The cakes are to die for and they have a great range of ice creams.
There is also a shop there where you can find anything you might need for your trip to the very nearby beach
A great place and well worth a visit :-)

• Visited October 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“beach break delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Have eaten in the beach break tearooms many times,and have never been disapointed.They serve light lunches,salads,sandwiches and a welsh dish called cawl.The food is excellent and is freshly prepared.They also have a selection of wines, though small are very good and reasonably priced,along with various bottled beers etc.The staff are very friendly and accomodating,and l would recommend this place to anybody. Also try there home made desserts moorish.

• Visited September 2012