“Birthday meal with the family” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Family Run & Family Friendly Tapas Bar Serving 30+ Traditional Spanish & Fun Tex Small Dishes, Set Menus, Our Famous ENDLESS TAPAS deal - Choose from 16+ dishes, order as many times as you like £12 B4 7.30Pm £14 Later (Kids Half Price), KidsMenu Including a dessert £3.95. Seating for 80+ in our Orginal Victorian Dining Room, Bar & Outside Terrace. SUMMER - Open Every Evening from 6pm (5.30Pm in Summer Holidays) WINTER - Thurs-Sat from 6pm
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Birthday meal with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Couldn't have asked for more- food fantastically cooked, staff very attentive. First night meal of our holidays - will be back again for sure

London, United Kingdom
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Ate here with my husband and 2 year old daughter. We both had the all you can eat tapas and so my daughters was free which was good, especially when you have a temperamental eater! The staff were very friendly and excellent service. Did feel like all the people with children were stuck in the back room, which is not so nicely decorated as the rest of the restaurant. We arrived a little early but this was not a problem, which was great as it was raining. The tapas was nice and reasonable quality but by no means the best I have ever had. The all you can eat menu is limited as you would expect, but a reasonable selection. No lagers on draft so drinks could get expensive, but free refill on my soft drink which was good. All in all a nice place to eat but could do better.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was some of the best tapas I have ever eaten!! That coupled with some of the best cocktails I have ever drunk made for a perfect evening!!
The menu was really diverse with some fab dishes! We had 6 sharing dishes off the menu, I can't remember what the option was called but it's on the menu and is the best way to do it!
The service was fantastic and it was really god value for money!
I would definitely go back if I was in the area!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Better Tapas than I've had in Spain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was actually my 3rd visit here although previous visits were 6 and 8 years ago respectively. Menu options were good, we opted for the early bird all you can eat Tapas for £12.95 each. This includes bread and salad bar with pasta. Each person can order 2 dishes each and once these are finished you can order more. We had chorizo in red wine, paella, chicken wings, croquettes , meatballs, prawn cigarillos, and other lovely dishes. The portions are small but very tasty. Thoroughly recommend this lovely restaurant and will definitely be going back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Incredible.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My partner and I dined here on Saturday evening and it was awesome! We decided to go for the tapas taster menu after a nice drink in the bar area. It was great as it had all of the popular tapas dishes on there. All of the food was of the highest quality and having lived in Spain myself, I thought that the tapas was as authentic as it is in Spain. A great bottle of Red and a bottle of fizz later, a nice stroll back to the apartment and a great night! The staff were all great and attentive where required, and the host was most accommodating. Definitely worth a visit, but book!!