We stayed here for one night whilst attending a wedding at The Tunnels. We were made to feel really welcome as soon as we arrived, they had also allowed us to check in early to allow us time to get changed for the wedding. Our room was lovely,,spotlessly clean and really spacious. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester is a tastefully restored Guest House. We have been accredited with a 4 Star Silver Award and a Breakfast Award. We are a short walk from the historic Tunnels Beaches and seafront. We offer Free Parking and Free Wi-Fi throughout.. Ilfracombe's Town Centre, pretty seafront and harbour and historic Tunnels Beaches are a short walk away. The elegant, stylishly furnished rooms at The Dorchester feature Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, hairdryer, generous hospitality tray and a small fridge stocked daily with fresh milk and a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks. Guests may also make use of free W-Fi and our new Guest Lounge.Breakfasts are freshly prepared using locally sourced produce, and are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. Recently achieved a Breakfast Award from Visit Britain. Fully licensed, there is a range of wines , beers and spirits available.The beautiful Exmoor National Park is 15 minutes drive away, whilst Ilfracombe Golf Club is just 5 minute drive. The pretty harbour, Blue Flag Tunnels Beaches, restaurants and shops are within walking distance. A bus stop directly outside the guest house can take guests to Barnstaple, Bideford and surrounding areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dorchester Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorchester Guest House Hotel Ilfracombe
- Dorchester Guest House Ilfracombe, Devon