We returned on Monday after a great weekend.Geno Washington was our Highlight together with Climax Blues Band. We enjoy dancing so the Rock bands were definately not our taste. In all it was great value for money. The accomodation was very good and centally placed near the Entertainment. It was very well equiped and was very comfortable.
We had a meal in Raha's Tandoori Mahal. The Chef Owner cooked me a special meal as I am diabetic. Nothing was too much trouble. I cannot praise him enough.
We hope John Fowler has a similar weekend next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ilfracombe Holiday Park has everything you could want on a family holiday. A 56’ heated pool, a sauna, children’s play areas and an internet cafe provide you with all the comforts of home and more. Relax in our pool during the day, and then head to the Exmoor Club for the evening’s entertainment, free to everybody staying at our Ilfracombe Holiday Parks. This park is set at the top of the valley Ilfracombe lies in, so you get views right down over the town and out to sea, exactly what you’d expect from a Devon holiday. If you don’t want to deal with cooking on holiday then our Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant can cook you up a wide variety of fare, from low price snacks to full grills and specialty dishes. We even offer takeaways. If you are going to cook for yourself, our onsite shop sells everything you’ll need, and there’s a Tesco superstore just a five minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Ilfracombe Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Ilfracombe Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Ilfracombe Holiday Park Devon