We visited the first time on a special offer and had a lovely time.
We went back on the same special offer but had to cancel due to illness.
The owner let us rebook at no extra cost and added a Saturday night to our booking at a really good price and upgraded our room for both nights.
We love the old local feel to the place, good cider, dart board and pool table and a good hearty breakfast.
It's nothing 'special'.......but a nice cosy place to stay...good value....and very friendly.
Oh and it's right on the harbour so perfect location.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.