We stopped here for lunch and had to ask a local for directions as it is not sign posted.What a lovely building and inside has been beautifully converted from an old Mill. We were the only people there so atmosphere was missing but the owners couldn't have been friendlier. Our lunch was amazing, the risotto was outstanding. Unfortunately it wasn't warm enough to sit outside as the terrace is on the bank of the river and has beautiful views.I think at £7 a glass the wine was a bit pricey but that is my only complaint!
- Also Known As:
- The Cross Kingussie
- The Cross Hotel Kingussie
- The Cross At Kingussie Scotland, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary five star restaurant with eight comfortable bedrooms set in a converted tweed mill and situated in 4 acres of riverside grounds within Cairngorm National Park. AA three-rosette award winning dinners feature the highest quality fresh, local, and seasonal produce, all complimented by a 300 bin wine list and around 40 specialist malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Cross at Kingussie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.