Stayed for one night for a getaway. Lovely small feel to the hotel, traditional decor, unique pieces rather than mass produced chain stuff. Located in the middle of farmland so lovely setting. We stayed in the Marlee junior suite which was very spacious with a 4 poster. No shower though. Food was lovely, portion sizes perfect so you could manage 3 courses. Only 3 choices per course. My dessert was amazing! Salted caramel iced parfait with honeycomb and apple purée. Breakfast nice, but choice again quite limited. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland