My husband and I spent our 2nd wedding anniversary here, and as always, Kinloch House was a delight. This was our 4th or 5th visit, and although we do try other places we find that they never quite measure up to KH and it is a relief and a pleasure to come back here. There is an understated, quiet elegance yet homeliness about the place. Staff are welcoming and friendly but never intrusive, and the bedrooms and public rooms are comfortable and luxurious without being ostentatious or stiff. The food was great as always. We always wish we could stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland