“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal for my daughters 18 birthday on the 25th of may, the portion sizes were very large and tasted lovely. Service was quick and our waiter Keiron was very helpful and polite.

Dunfermline
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Booked a meal in the consevartory. Staff were very welcoming and we had a drink before we were taken to our table. Food was good along with the service. Good size portions and we were unable to eat a sweet. The conservatory is very spacious and bright.

Overall a very good impression of the place and would go back

Perth, United Kingdom
“An impromtu Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

After a fairly harrowing day, we decided to stop on our way home for a bite to eat. Inspite of being rather busy, the welcome was extremely warm, and very genuine.Those smiles immediately took the pain of the day away! As I said, we were not looking for a three course meal, again just not a problem. Louise assured us we may choose what we wished from a very varied selection. I had the scallops starter, but upgraded to a mains, and my husband, who through ill health has a very poor appite, again just not a problem. David, head chef, kindly selected the smallest piece of fish he could. The food was just delicious, scallops, cooked to perfection, and yes I stole some of my husbands hand cut chips, dipped in the best tatare home made sauce ever. No fuss,just smiles and understanding,a very rare quality. Thank you.

Scotland
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have visited here many times. Sometimes for a meal and sometimes just for a coffee. It doesn't matter how little or how much you want, the staff are always welcoming. The food is lovely and reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Logie
“Great venue for a lovely family meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a lovely meal at the Dalmore this afternoon with my parents, sister and my two young nephews. We went for lunch as my parents had been there only a few days earlier and loved it so much thought we should go as well. The food was lovely with my dad and I having their special burger, my mum the salmon and sister one of ther chicken dishes and they were all great. Their children's menu was also great with my nephew enjoying his fish fingers and chocolate ice cream!
The staff were great and even though it was quiet when we were eating they were still fully attentive and were great with the boys.

Can't wait to return and I already know the dish I will be ordering they were all so good.

• Visited April 2013