The mansion is really surprisingly "authentic" and all it's furnitures very beautiful. The sight all around is astonishing.
I went to swim in one of their private beaches just before sunset : a unique experience.
Not being Golfer , we had to find some occupation but they organize a visit of their spectacular farm and it was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the far north of New Zealand lies an unspoiled peninsula. High cliffs and a few ranches on this welcoming island which won the hearts of Julian and Josie Robertson. After designing a magnificent 18-hole golf course, the couple created a splendid colonial residence with outlying cottages. Space is the real luxury, the suite an apartment, the bathroom a spa. The epitome of refinement in a distant corner of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Matauri Bay
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Kerikeri
- Kauri Cliffs Kerikeri
- The Lodge At Kauri Cliffs New Zealand/Matauri Bay