We live reasonably close to Kauri Cliffs, and have just visited again for lunch. Our latest visit was once again absolutely superb.
This is not just a nice restaurant, this is "fine dining" at its best. The food quality, the presentation, and the fresh ingredients really are exceptional. The staff are superb, friendly without being intrusive, and attentive ready for any assistance.
We have been to Kauri Cliffs several times, both to stay, and also for lunches. Each visit is unique and the management and staff are genuinely pleased to welcome their guests. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Matauri Bay
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Kerikeri
- Kauri Cliffs Kerikeri
- The Lodge At Kauri Cliffs New Zealand/Matauri Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the far north of New Zealand lies an unspoiled peninsula. High cliffs and a few ranches on this welcoming island which won the hearts of Julian and Josie Robertson. After designing a magnificent 18-hole golf course, the couple created a splendid colonial residence with outlying cottages. Space is the real luxury, the suite an apartment, the bathroom a spa. The epitome of refinement in a distant corner of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.