This was our second trip to Silvercraigs, our first one was Aug 2008 and we enjoyed it so much we always promised to come back! We are volunteers for a group of adults with learning disabilities (total group of 38). We were welcomed with soft drinks on arrival. The hotel and rooms were very clean and the food was exceptional. Two members of our party had birthdays during our stay and were presented with birthday cakes and a plate of pink angel delight (but that's a private story!!) The waiting on staff were very attentive and helpful.
Stuart and Diana couldnt do enough for us and our group, right from when we made our booking to during the week we stayed, they listened to our feedback and made changes when they were required, making for a holiday that everyone in the Tuesday Club group will remember for a long time. Im sure we will be back - again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and excellent service on the seafront, close to the Palace Hotel and Casino. Enjoy Douglas Bay views, superb food, passenger lift and clean accommodation at a reasonable cost! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Silvercraigs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvercraigs Hotel Douglas
- Silvercraigs Hotel Isle Of Man/Douglas