“Fab” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Uk
“Fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Fantastic bread to eat in or buy. It lasts ages. Cakes great, salads, soups and sandwiches - good coffee. Salad bar as well. Recommended.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Nice vibe and great cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Agree with all the other reviews here. We had delicious coffee and wonderful scones and cakes, all fresh and interesting. Took some of the seeded bread home, wholesome and delicious, manna from heaven, heartwarming stuff. Noa's was a big hit with the children who loved the play corner.

• Visited September 2013
Wimboldsley
“Flour, Water, Yeast, a pinch of Salt and a lot of Love.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I first spotted this bakery on Sunday when it was closed. looking through the window it looked to be a cafe with its own open bakery. Wooden tables and benches looked like places I had been to in Normandy.

We went in early the next week, Yes this is what I really love, hussle and bussle, great staff, noise, aromas, kids, the sound of plates, the warmth of the welcome. This is a place to take time out and just enjoy everything around you, to be part of it.

The customer base is broad, a cross section of Douglas life. Families, business people, people on holiday, locals and not so locals.

Its all there in front of you, the flour, the dough, the bakers, the oven, that smell of fresh bread, mingled with the aromas of basil & olive oil, and the soup, then the coffee. this is a seriously great place!

We went in to collect some lunch to take away, my Son and I both the ciabatta filled with Palma ham, mozzarella, and basil. now when I say ciabatta forget the supermarket toy version, these sandwiches where say 16cm square that had been cut from a big round loaf, and jammed full of goodies.

The young lady who served us said would we like them warm, and did we want to stay in. Yes! -so we stayed. Within 5 minutes they returned warm and fragrant, I dont think they had been microwaved as the crust was still crisp.

They where quite simply the best sandwiches we had ever eaten. The bread infused with rosemary and olive oil with a sea salt crust, mingled in your mouth with the Palma ham, cheese and the basil which had bathed the whole thing with its wonderful flavour.

Eating in gave me more time to look around and soak up the atmosphere, they do a fresh soup of the day, and meals. there is a range of Pâtisserie which looked very tempting. There are lots of chalk boards about with the Menu and bakery prices, people where popping in all the time buying bread to take home.

The Noa Bakehouse is a superb place full of warmth and love, its in the food, its in the people. this is the way we should live.

London
“Best cafe on the Isle of Man”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A unique place that bakes all its own bread on site, offers superb sandwiches, hot food and cakes. I'm not a coffee drinker but I hear it is excellent. It has an open plan design with an area for toddlers to play and plenty of space. There's a positive energy about the place due to the wonderful staff. I eat here a lot and highly recommend it.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to noa's - the food is great - I had houmus carrot and apple sarnie with their wonderful home made bread -my friend had carrot and coriander soup. Lovely atmosphere - great kids play area. It was very busy as it was lunchtime

• Visited May 2013