The Hotel on Douglas Bay has changed again. I have been to this hotel when it was the Palace, then it was the Stakis then the Hilton....but now it is the Palace again, a Best Western in the same group as the Sefton.
I have been visiting the Isle of Man for 65 years and thyere have been a number of hotels where we all met up for meals anf chats. After the Douglas Bay was closed and demolished, many of us moved to the Palace,,to eat and chat....and even stay there.
The Paragon restaurant is a favourite place to where I take my many contacts and friends and we are looked after from entering to leaving...
Keith and Miguel, the managers, make us very welcome and the buffet groans under the weight of good quality, well cooked food.
Even if you don't stay at the hotel, you are welcome to visit the bar and or have an evening meal.. Sunday lunch is particularly good.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palace Hotel
- Best Western Palace Hotel Douglas
- Best Western Palace Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Douglas
- Hilton International Douglas
- Hilton Douglas
- Douglas Hilton
- BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino Isle Of Man/Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Douglas, the Island’s capital, Palace Hotel ♦ Casino is the Island’s leading entertainment and leisure complex combining a quality 4-star hotel with the Island’s only licensed casino and largest night club and cinema. The place to be if you want a quality hotel, a convenient location and entertainment on your doorstep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.