When visiting the Isle of Man we always stay at The Sefton. However, we acquired a little dog in February this year and so could not stay there. Discovered the Palace is part of The Sefton group so decided to try it. Must say we were pleasantly surprised. For the grand price of £95 per night we and our dog were welcomed in a friendly and efficient way. Clean, functional and comfortable sea view bedroom and bathroom (though maybe not as big as we would prefer), lovely dog bed, blanket and pillow and a good quality, buffet breakfast. What more do you need for a short break? Dog heaven in that he could see the beach from the window and raced along it several times a day.
Whilst not of the excellent standard of The Sefton, this hotel represents really good value for money and is kind to dogs too!
Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Douglas, the Island’s capital, Palace Hotel ♦ Casino is the Island’s leading entertainment and leisure complex combining a quality 4-star hotel with the Island’s only licensed casino and largest night club and cinema. The place to be if you want a quality hotel, a convenient location and entertainment on your doorstep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palace Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Palace Hotel Douglas
- Hilton Hotel Douglas
- Hilton International Douglas
- Hilton Douglas
- Douglas Hilton
- BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino Isle Of Man/Douglas