We stayed just up the road but had no evening entertainment ...we asked the lady on desk if we could come in as we were non residents. she was really nice .
We used this hotel most nights and really was made to feel welcome even when i won at bingo too.
Through this we would seriously consider coming back &staying here.
Entertainment was good and bar staff really polite.
just a thank you really ....
its nice to walk in a hotel & feel comfortable at all times
- Also Known As:
- Medehamstede Hotel Shanklin
- Medehamstede Hotel Shanklin, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Medehamstede Hotel. Our hotel is situated in attractive gardens. Close by is the cliff lift, and the town and the Old Village are withing easy walking distance.We have 52 bedrooms, all en-suite. There are tea/coffee facilities, colour televisions, and some of our rooms offer superb sea views.We have regular entertainment, bingo and quizzes - why not take advantage of our hospitality? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Medehamstede Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.