“unusual” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Shanklin, United Kingdom
“unusual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

thought we had entered an old english tearoom with fiftys decor not a thai restaurant . waiter very helpful in helping us in our choice of meal as only eaten thai a few times . meal very tasty and good portion size for a reasonable cost we look forward to returning in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Watton, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

we found this restuarant by accident and it was amazing. The service was excellent and very informative for my wife who hadn't eaten thai before.
the food was beautiful, we were away for 7 days on our honeymoon and it was the best meal we ate all week.
very reasonably priced for such good quality food

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Simply Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stumbled across this Thai restaurant during a midweek stay in Shanklin early May 2013. Staff are welcoming, attentive and at times, very entertaining! Was a little dubious to start with as the decor and furnishings remind you of a quaint tearoom somewhere but it just adds to the eclectic style. The food is AMAZING, great choice, well prepared, fresh, presented beautifully and good portion sizes. Waiters will explain the menu to you and recommend dishes if you wish. I was delighted to find my favourite duck dish on the menu and was not disappointed. Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant but you may be wise to book at weekends. Will be back next year........

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ilkeston, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

From entering this this thai resturant to leaving it ,, it was a perfect evening..
The waiter couldn't of helped us more , he explained everything to us as we've only eaten thai meals a couple of times, there was a party of about 10 which he explained our meals mite be about a 30 minute wait, that wasn't a problem we said.we ordered the wine which was beautiful
The waiter went through all the dishes and recommended 1 to me which had chicken ,potato and nuts in, something I wouldn't normally choose, I asked how hot could he make it as I like any curry hot , I was told as hot as I like it..well he said theres english hot and theres thai hot .I went for the thai hot .When the meals arrived WOW he wasnt kidding when I tasted it it was RED HOT and i mean red hot,yet I still could taste all the lovely flavours in it .It tasted beautiful with the spaghetti noodles.my partners said her meal was excellent.
Even the chef came out to us to see if we were enjoying our meals which was nice of her
All in all this has got to be one of the best places we've ever eaten in for service , food and quality
We would highly recommend this place

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Saw the restaurant had quiet a good rating on Tripadviser so decided to give it a try. The food was lovely and the service good. The chief appeared whilst we were eating to check all the diners were happy with their food, which I thought was a nice touch.

• Visited September 2013