after reading some of the reviews we were a bit worried, but the staff were really helpful, we stayed in a silver caravan and it was lovely and clean and well equipped. We did struggle with the car park being so small - we have a grand voyager! But again, the staff were really helpful and managed to find us somewhere else to park more easily, only real downside was the grass around the caravans, we went half term end of october, and was so wet and muddy it was awful, otherwise apart from that we all enjoyed it and would go back again. We didnt really use any of the facilities on site as only used it for a base, which was ideal as we were central to everywhere we wanted to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less