Visited family in who live nearby. I had a large comfortable bed, wonderful tea makings with assorted teas, hot chocolate as well as cookies, a spacious bathroom. My daughter, 5 year old grandaughter and new baby joined for breakfast every day and the staff was so accomodating. The menu for the included breakfast was large and imaginative. The 5 year year old quite loved the banana and peanut butter stuffed french toast. Its walkable to Holywood which has many shops and coffee houses. All in all I quite enjoyed it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayanne House offers a boutique experience where period meets present, charm & comfort, luxury & location, elegance & excellent service. Multi award winning Rayanne House is a unique period property with private grounds, parking and spectacular views over Belfast Lough. A genuine friendly welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Rayanne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne House Holywood, Northern Ireland